Our Affirmative Action services utilize experienced experts and the latest technology to provide comprehensive and timely services.
- Conduct an Affirmative Action self-audit.
- Work with you to determine the appropriate “plan year” that is operationally feasible and compliant.
- Assist in defining your Organizational Profile.
- Discuss and define your availability analysis in the context of reasonable recruitment areas, feeder job groups and value weights.
- Write your AAP incorporating remote employees into the locations where they should be situated, so that all employees and all locations are accounted for.
- Analyze prior year data (where applicable) to enable completion of the first-year year and subsequent year plans.
Additional components include:
- Organizational profile
- A job group analysis and the placement of incumbents in job groups
- A comparison of incumbency to availability in an acceptable format
- Placement goals, if applicable, and a description of the methodology for goal setting
- A description of the in-depth analysis of the employment processes that were conducted to determine whether impediments to EEO opportunity exist and an identification of problem areas
- A description of the action-oriented programs that will be implemented to correct any problem areas identified and to establish goals and objectives
- A description of the internal audit and reporting systems that are used to measure the effectiveness of the AAP
- Incorporation of your EEO Policy
- Affirmative Action Policy Statement
- Purchase Order language
- Notice to Recruitment Sources
- EEO Policy Statement for inclusion in contracts
- Recommendations on current practices to enable you to comply with the requirements in an administratively feasible manner on an ongoing basis